Helpful info on how we've changed our operations, interacting together & cool touch-free options
It's been a ride hasn't it? Making the 'right' decisions on venturing out into society seems to be a daily battle. There's a wide gap in personal perspective on this and it's important to respect all sides.
Our offices have maintained solid covid precautions this entire time and will continue to do so. Our team wears masks, we sanitize touchable surfaces regularly, installed sneeze guards, practice social distancing between ourselves and clients and have littered the place with hand sanitizer! Masks are required by anyone coming into our offices and must be worn throughout your visit with us.
Our Northampton office is open Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 for pickup and drop off. We are doing in-person meetings on a reduced basis.
Greenfield has re-opened on a reduced schedule open Monday and Thursdays 9:15-2:45 and Wednesday 9:15-5:00.
Our touch-free options have become a fan favorite! We've always had these options which made for an easy morph for those choosing to partake. Please feel free to utilize these options to your comfort level.
Below are more details on how we'll continue to operate and what you can do to get your services done seamlessly during this readjustment time
Options for getting us your data
- Drop-off available Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 in the Northampton office.
- Mail in your tax documents to: OnaWay, LLC 15 Atwood Drive, Suite 303, Northampton, MA 01060
- Upload your tax documents to the portal. You will need an account to do so. If you already have an account but forgot your password, you can reset your password at the login screen. If you forgot your user name or need to register for a portal email Shana: Shana@theonaway.com Here is a link to login to the portal: OnaPortal
- Greenfield drop off available anytime using the drop-slot in the door. Seal your documents in one envelope to keep them all together. Or swing by when we are open on Monday and Thursdays 9:15-2:45 and Wednesday 9:15-5:00.
- DO NOT LEAVE DOCUMENTS IN HOLYOKE. We are no longer in that space and have sold the building.
Options for receiving your tax returns
- Pick-up available Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 in the Northampton office. Some pick-up times are available in Greenfield, please contact us to arrange.
- Mail: we will mail back to you all tax documents and paper copies of tax returns that you'd normally pickup. Everything you will need to sign and do will be inside that packet along with our standard instruction letter.
- Portal: online portal delivery for those who'd like to receive electronic copies of their tax returns and electronically sign efile forms. This option provides everything you'd receive in a paper package online in a personal secure online account. We will mail back any physical tax documents you have us.
**If you need help with the portal contact Shana at 413-209-8364 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone/zoom meetings vs in person meetings
We are available for telephone or zoom meetings. Contact Shana to schedule an appointment 413-209-8364 or email@example.com
We sincerely appreciate the patience, loyalty and kindness that you've displayed and no doubt will continue to. It's been one of the hardest seasons in our careers as we balance never-ending regulation changes, waves of inquiries on topics in our wheelhouse and outside of it and our typical heavy workloads. We'll keep adjusting to be the best that we can for you.
Let's all continue to be safe, compassionate and kind to everyone right now. We love you.