It's been a ride hasn't it? Right now is a mix of excitement, relief, worry, anxiety and stress as we all try to make the 'right' decisions on venturing out into society. There's a wide gap in personal perspective on this and it's important to respect all sides.
Many of us still have restrictions such as childcare or whether we can still work remotely, as well as new rules from federal and local governments. The main goal is to find a balance between re-opening the business world and us as human beings.
We are easing forward in our own Phase 1, which includes re-opening our Northampton office every Monday through Thurday from 8:30-4:30 for pickup and drop off.
The image above outlines the rules necessary for coming inside our office.
Greenfield will remain closed to the public for the time being. You are welcome to drop off documents in the mail slot in our office door. More on that below.
The team has remained working this entire time and will continue to do so. We are holding off on any in person appointments, replacing them with telephone calls or zoom meetings.
Below are more details on how we'll continue to operate and what you can do to get your services done seamlessly during this readjustment
Options for getting us your data
- Drop-off available Monday through Thursday 8:30-4:30 in the Northampton office.
- Mail in your tax documents to: OnaWay, LLC 15 Atwood Drive, Suite 303, Northampton, MA 01060
- Upload your tax documents to the portal. You will need an account to do so. If you already have an account but forgot your password, you can reset your password at the login screen. If you forgot your user name or need to register for a portal email Shana: Shana@theonaway.com Here is a link to login to the portal: OnaPortal
- Drop off is available in the Greenfield office by using the drop-slot in the door. Our office will not be open but you may drop off your data through this door slot. No one enters our office other than us so you should be secure to do so. Seal your documents in one envelope to keep them all together. We will be stopping in to check for data several times a week.
- Northampton does not currently have drop off capabilities
- DO NOT LEAVE DOCUMENTS IN HOLYOKE. We are no longer in that space and have sold the building.
Options for receiving your tax returns
- Pick-up available Monday through Thursday in the Northampton office.
- Mail: we will mail back to you all tax documents and paper copies of tax returns that you'd normally pickup. Everything you will need to sign and do will be inside that packet along with our standard instruction letter.
- Portal: online portal delivery for those who'd like to receive electronic copies of their tax returns and electronically sign efile forms. This option provides everything you'd receive in a paper package online in a personal secure online account. We will mail back any physical tax documents you have us.
**If you need help with the portal contact Shana at 413-209-8364 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone/zoom meetings vs in person meetings
We are available for telephone or zoom meetings. Contact Shana to schedule an appointment 413-209-8364 or email@example.com
We sincerely appreciate the patience, loyalty and kindness that you've displayed and no doubt will continue to. It's been one of the hardest seasons in our careers as we balance never-ending regulation changes, waves of inquiries on topics in our wheelhouse and outside of it and our typical heavy workloads. We know there's been delays getting services out to you and it is our #1 goal for the rest of this year to improve upon this.
Let's all continue to be safe, compassionate and kind to everyone right now. We love you.